Tuesday, March 12, 2013

OMG IM HAPPY!!!!

Ok so I just looked up my grades for quarter 3 on this thing we have called parentbridge and I thought I didn't get straight A's because my literacy teacher gave me a B. But when I looked online I saw that it was changed to an A and I got all A's! I'm so happy now I told my parents and I was jumping up and down in my room. I know this is off topic of AJ but I talk about my life all the time and for some you you will be like you are such a big nerd! I know I am I have a reading blog and love school and want my grades to be good! Anyways I'm happy now I will be having a smile on my face all night!!!

Birdle

P.S. I also have a shirt that says beauty and brains and has a girl with glasses reading! I love the shirt it totally fits me I shall wear it tomorrow for TCAP because a girl can be beautiful and still have brains which I have both. Not in anyway trying to be all about me,  for people who might take it that way. Just saying that I know im pretty even with glasses and braces!

No comments:

Post a Comment