Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ok I have chosen what to do.

Earlier I was upset about what to do with gggal. When I went to chruch this morning I totally found out what I need to do. The lesson was about forgiveness and that's what I need to do. gggal wasn't the only one who did something wrong I did too. I banned her from chat which was totally wrong and unbuddied her. I shouldn't have done that and I should have just talked to her about it. I am turly sorry gggal and I hope you can forgive me I forgive you I want us to go back to having fun. I don't want this to happen again and I swear on my life this time I will never ever do anything this bad again to you. You have feelings along with me and I thought about this all night. I felt so bad all day and I hope you get on aj soon so I can say sorry in person. Thank you for listening my peoples who read this blog.

Birdle:)

1 comment: