Friday, November 30, 2012

Pray

For this post I wanted to do something a little off topic. It's getting around Christmas time and a lot of people are in need. Some have cancer, some are living in poverty  some are homeless. I'm not saying that this doesn't happen other times of the year it does but this time of the year you should give out to someone in need. It doesn't have to be a gift you could pray for someone. Also I want to say that on jamma and out we should all try to be a little nicer to each other even if others are not. I know there are a lot of mean jammers out there but don't sink down to there level. Don't be as mean as them just walk away and unbuddy them. So for every day that im counting down to Christmas I'm going to say someone who did something nice in the real world or in jamma. I encourage you all to pray for people and need and give this Christmas  Instead of asking for what you want you could ask for what you can give. You can still ask for stuff just be sure to be thankful. I want all of you to be able to read this and pass it on to someone else. So if your reading this please copy it and post it on your blog. Tell me down in the comments if you do and tell me what your doing to be nice and spread Christmas cheer. Thanks for you all and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment